Welcome to Front Nine Foundation
To provide support to families and children within the Peoria community, by helping to offset the financial burden of medical bills and lodging during their time of need.
Benefits of Contributing
The main benefit of contributing is knowing that you are helping children who often cannot find help elsewhere. You will join a spiritual community devoted to children’s health and well-being.
How Contributions Are Used
The Front Nine Foundation raises money to help local children and their families offset medical bills. We also included fundraising events to support our Veterans.
Children’s Hospital of Illinois has celebrated over 20 years providing high-quality health care services to pediatric patients of Central Illinois. Children’s Hospital was founded on the belief that no child – regardless of ability to pay – will be denied medical care. This principal is always forefront in our vision and guides our directives:
- to Deliver outstanding pediatric care
- to Recruit top pediatric specialists
- to Offer state-of-the-art technology
- to Provide programmatic focus on treating medical needs of children
- to Offer financial support programs for children’s families in need
- to Foster an affiliation with the University of Illinois Chicago of Medicine at Peoria
- to Invest in research programs
Our growth and strength lies in our ability to attract and retain pediatric specialists and provide the latest and most technically advanced life-saving equipment.
Front Nine Foundation’s Annual Fundraising Events
The Front Nine Foundation and Children’s Hospital of Illinois appreciates your support.